Applications are called from eligible candidates for the following position:
District Coordinators:- (field based – part time*)
1) Bachelor’s degree in law from a recognized university.
2) Attorney at Law with 01-year experience.
3) Demonstrated 01 years of experience in case management and referral.
4) Demonstrated experience in delivering field-based projects.
5) Demonstrated commitment to human rights.
6) Willingness and ability to travel within the district.
7) A high level of skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
8) Fluency in spoken and written English, and Sinhala/Tamil.
9) Should be not less than 25 years and not more than 45 years of age on the closing date of
*part time positions are equivalent to approximately 20 working hours per week.
Applicants must send their cover letter, CV and relevant supporting documents
1) Apply through : email@example.com
2) via registered post to: Deputy Director, Centre for the Study of Human Rights, No. 94, Cumaratunga Munidasa Mawatha, Colombo 03
For more information: Contact 0112503017 or Visit https://cshr.cmb.ac.lk/terms-of-reference-tor-district-coordinators
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.